Thursday, January 13, 2005

At a Loss

Kathy and I sit here thinking that we should probably post something on our blog. It's been a week since we posted last. But we don't know what to say. Nothing interesting has happened. Well...we did have grilled ham and cheese sandwhiches with soup for dinner...Does that count? The soup was "mystery soup" cause we're not sure what half the stuff in it was. It was Progresso Barley something Beef Vegtable....let's just say we'll see the corn again tomorrow (if you know what I mean).

My (Ron) dad's birthday is this Sunday, I believe he is going to be 64. We are going to go over to my parents on Saturday night and celebrate. My mom will be making Beef Stroganoff and a Salad Dressing Cake. Then on Sunday evening we (Kathy & Ron) will be heading to Merritt Island (near Cocoa Beach) for a church conference. It starts on Monday and goes through Wednesday and we'll get home sometime Wednesday night. While we're gone Katlin will be staying with my parents. Not sure what Kiel will do...I'm thinking that if he wants to eat he'll probably stay at my parents too.

(10 minutes later after being distracted)
Well Kathy and Katlin are wrestling so I need to go break them up. She keeps grabbing his thigh and yells "It's the other white meat". I won't even tell you what they are doing now...you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jan 13, 10:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, sounds as if your life is about as exciting as mine is. Don't forget, Grandma Heckman's 85th birthday is the 19th, doesn't seem as if it was 5 years ago you guys made that tape for her. It really made her day. Take care and do something exciting for us to comment on. Auntie Gail: Oh, I did order girl scout cookies today, that's exciting. !!!!

 
At Sat Jan 15, 08:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I would believe it if you told me. Nothing you guys do ever surprises me anymore. But, please, tell Kathy I beg her not to eat the children. Oh, and your life, compared to mine, is ginormously interesting! GLDD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home