Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What's That Smell?

We have a small trailer at our plant that our Customer Service Department works out of. This trailer reminds me of the portable classrooms that I see at our schools throughout the county. Anyhow, I came into work this morning and everyone from Customer Service was standing around in the front office. I thought this was strange to see them all gathered together in our office instead of theirs, so I asked them what was up. They told me that the couldn't work in their office because the smell was unbearable. At first I thought they were kidding me but upon further discussion I realized they were serious. It appears that an animal of some kind has found its way into their trailer and died. The stench from the decomposing animal carcass is horrible and has run them out. The problem is they can't find the dead animal. They have searched high and low and can't find it. So now our maintenance department is literally taking this trailer apart piece by piece to search for this thing. Lovely. It's probably a cat (huge grin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home