Monday, May 15, 2006

Colorado - Rocks!


This is the main entrance to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. The mountain in the background is Pike's Peak. As you can see the scenery and weather was beautiful on our trip to Colorado. We had a wonderful time seeing the sights as well as visiting friends and family. Even though we only had a few days after my conference - we did quite a bit and took in quite a few sites. I'll be posting a new photo album of this trip in a couple of days. Some of the pictures we took turned out really well (if I do say so my self). Of course when you have natural views like this, it's pretty hard to mess them up (even for me). Hope everyone is well. Will post more later. Glad to be home...sort of.

1 Comments:

At Mon May 22, 05:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home