Sunday, April 09, 2006

MIA

It's pretty obvious that I haven't posted in awhile. I won't bore you with how busy I've been or when I have had the time to post that I just haven't felt like it. However, lots has been going on as of late. Been traveling with work for the past couple of weeks. Katlin spent a week in New York on a school trip. Kiel came home this weekend. Haven't started on our taxes yet. Got the new puppy on Friday. Kathy and I are going to Denver in a few weeks. So basically things are the same - perpetual chaos. Have tons of pictures to post - again it's the whole time vs. energy thing. I'm still here...don't give up on me.

2 Comments:

At Mon Apr 10, 09:06:00 PM, Blogger Keith said...

I know how you feel Ron.. I haven't updated my blog since February or something!!

 
At Mon May 22, 02:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home