Saturday, August 21, 2004

Home Again

It's been a while since I posted, not easy when you're out of your normal rotuine. Well I made it home from Missiouri, I got back yesterday(Friday) a little bit later than expected. My trip was fine just work, did go to the Lake of the Ozarks for dinner one evening and that was very nice. I believe this is my last work related trip for awhile. I'm very glad about that but that could change at any time. Warren and Jean are still here with us. I believe that they may be heading back home tomorrow (Sunday). They were going to leave today but decided to stay to see Katlin play soccer and all have dinner out tonight with Ron's parents. They have been in touch with some folks back home and things are slowly getting back to normal. Electricity has returned, water is back and buisness's are beginning to function again. I'm sure they're ready to get home and do their own thing. Warren has attacked my 'honey-do' list which is very cool. Kiel started school on Wednesday - loves his schedule. Has classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Alot of his friends who were a year behind him in High School are now at Gulf Coast with him - he really enjoys seeing them again.

Both the boys are refereeing soccer today, they both will work two games. Katlin also plays later this afternoon. I have some pictures and some things I have been working on that I will try to post later this weekend - so stay tuned.

Have enjoyed catching the Olympics when we can, especially gymnastics and swimming....
Uneven Bars Swimming

1 Comments:

At Sat Aug 21, 02:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talked with you for a minute this morning but I didn't ask about your trip.Glad to hear things are starting to happen back in Sebring. Now the real fun begins for Warren and Jean but it has to be taken care of. I know they really enjoyed staying with you guys and especially to have air conditioning and sewer and water. You don't realize how lost you are without those things until something drastic happens.
Supper will be great. We already know we are hungary for. See you all later.

Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home