Friday, August 06, 2004

Update:: Kiel

Yes it is I, Kiel that has taken over this family blog ::muhahahaha:: .... at least for right now and the next twenty lines or so. So this summer was alot of fun I got to spend alot of vacation time and tried to make some green along the way. The trip to Iowa was awesome.. beautiful weather and I got to meet some family I had never met before really cool. Wiregrass was cool Mr. Jack was gracious enough to let me attend even though I was rejected a previous week for not being "An Active Member" (thats a whole nother story ....) it was fun I learned alot from 3rd graders.. there amazing...Another year at shipwreck has been good too, I learned that I now suffer from motion sickness and I fear it is due to age.... I hate it rollarcoasters are awesome and now.. I get sick... hmmph I am lookin forward to my final year at GCCC next year this time I will possibly be down in the Orlando area... so I am a little nervious about that... I'm obviously not as good with the words as Ron or Katlin so I am gonna go talk to a man about a wallabee....

Less than three,
Kiel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home