Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Getting Back to Normal

Alrighty. I haven't posted in several days. Frankly, I just didn't feel like it after last week. I felt like I was either posting to the blog or checking it every other minute during the hurricane. So I have stayed away from it for a few days, but I'm back now. I'm not sure if I'm going to leave all the post about the hurricane on the blog or not. There is a part of me that wants to take them down cause they violate intent of what this blog is about. I mean they served their purpose in passing information along but now that the storms over I don't know if I want them hanging around. I'll think about it for a few days. Let me know if you think they should stay or go. We're pretty much back to normal, which means we're busy. Don't have much to say right now. Will post more when I have the time. Hope everyone is well.

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 23, 05:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, "favorite son-in-law"(alright, you're my only one )....isn't this Blog s'pose to be about what is happening with all of you, and how you feel about it? Okay, then, the hurricane certainly fits, doesn't it? It really helped all your family and friends to know what was going on and we all were thankful!! Don't apologize....we were all glad for the info. Now, hopefully, you'll have time to write about more pleasant subjects!!!! (-: LOL GLDD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home