Monday, November 08, 2004

We're In

Quick Update: We’ve moved in but we’re pretty much living out of boxes. However, we do have everything and I mean every thing out of the old house and shed. This is huge for us. First because we had so much stuff to move and second because now that we have everything in the new house we can focus on setting it up. We have about 75 boxes left in the garage that we need to unpack. Haven’t hung a single thing on the walls yet, just haven’t had time. Having an electrician stopping by tonight to do a few things for us. One of them is to make sure all the phone jacks work, they currently don’t. Once that is fixed I will try to connect our DSL (internet) up via the phone jacks so we can be online and have internet and email. Hopefully I’ll then be able to update this blog on a regular basis.

While we we’re moving stuff from the old house on Saturday, Katlin got stung by a bee. He’s never had a problem when he got stung before but he did this time. He started swelling and itching so we took him to the emergency room. They gave him a shot in his butt and he got better pretty quick. Katlin has to keep an eppi-pen nearby from now on in case he gets stung again. He’s better now but it was pretty intense for a while, thought he was going to burst.

We’re doing pretty well; we just have a lot to do. Yesterday in church I felt so overwhelmed and blessed that I couldn’t sing. I tried but the words wouldn’t come out. I feel very thankful, not just for the house, but for everyone and everything that I have been given and trusted with in my life. I know that I had nothing to with any it and everything that is good in my life comes from the hand of God – He gets all the credit.

Hope all is well, will post more later. Hopefully we’ll get our internet up and running soon. Keep in touch….

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 09, 05:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are not homeless anymore.......Tell Katlin he is in good company. Uncle Wayne is SEVERELY allergic to bee stings, fire ants etc. and Cousin Cameron is also. Maybe we can buy epi-pens by bulk? I bet it is a genetic thing, kind of like moles.
Love,
Cuzzin Aunt Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home