Sunday, October 24, 2004

The Best Laid Plans....

Well, I had every intention of updating our blog while we were on our cruise. However, I changed my mind once I saw the cost of internet time. It had increased significantly since the last time we went on a cruise. You could either get 100 minutes for $55 or go ala' carte for 75 cents a minute. Either way I felt it was a supreme rip off. Call me cheap but I just couldn't break down and do it. So sorry I didn't update even though I said I would, I just didn't feel the need to have a garage sale to pay for my internet time. Anyhow, it doesn't matter now cause we are home. We got home at about 3:15PM today. So now it's all about unpacking and doing laundry, which is pretty much what we are doing.

Let me say that our cruise was AWESOME. The ship was fantastic, the food was great, the staff was friendly and our ports were beautiful. I can't tell you how much fun we had being together for the last nine days. And we didn't even kill each other!!! It really was fun. I'll post more about it later and what we did and what happened. Just have too much to do right now and can't spend alot of time on this post. I just wanted to do a quick post and let you know why I didn't post while we were gone and that we are now home. Work tomorrow (bummer). Oh yeah, we have BIG news too - will post in a couple of days as well. Hope all is well and everyone is good. More to come...

4 Comments:

At Mon Oct 25, 02:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You big teaser you.........now I must assume you and Kathy are going to have another baby. That is what kind of news I assume when I hear "BIG" news. Unless you won the lottery, or if you are moving to Iowa........or you are going to be on a Reality show like Revenge of the Nerds Part 3.........LOL

See , now you have my imagination in OVERDRIVE. Please hurry and ease my troubled mind.
Cousin Aunt Julie

 
At Tue Oct 26, 09:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just love to keep everybody guessing, don't you? It's like the "teases" on TV news. "Today, someone did something BIG! Tune in at 10:00 for the story!" Okay, we're tuned in and waiting....TELL!!! GLDD

 
At Tue Oct 26, 02:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha another baby... thats awesome... you think my mom could handle another boy in the house? she'd go nuts (not that we don't drive her to the brink of insanity already) haha I think it's safe for me to say it's not another baby... but the news is good and soon to come....

Kiel

 
At Tue Oct 26, 09:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really dislike people like you who say they have BIG news but can't say what it is yet. Don't you know how that sends everyone into trying to guess what the BIG news is. I thought about a baby too, but for Kathy's sake I hope that is not it. Maybe the lotto and you are going to make all your relatives rich also? Oh well I guess we have to wait, but it better be good. Glad your trip was awesome!!! Tell us more later. Auntie Gail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home