Saturday, May 27, 2006

The View From My Beach Chair....


I know, I know - "It's not pretty" but hey...it is what it is....the view from my beach chair. Like it or not this is what I saw. We went to Cape San Blas today with my cousin Mike. It was absolutely beautiful as you can tell (except for the large hairy legs). Anyhow, there was hardly anyone at Cape San Blas and it was incredible. Everytime we go there, I tell Kathy that I fell like I'm in Mexico - makes me feel like I'm on vacation. Hope everyone is well and is enjoying the long weekend as much as we are. Kiel is home this weekend and we're having Katlin's birthday party tonight. Take Care....

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 06, 09:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home