Sunday, June 26, 2005

Something New

In trying to keep this blog semi-interesting I have done something new. For awhile now I have been wanting to create a photo album and link it to our blog. Well...I've finally got around to doing it. You'll notice in the right hand column a new heading called "Photo Albums" and underneath that you'll see a link that says "Family Photos". If you click on that link it will take you to our photo album on Yahoo. At this time there is only one photo album and it is called "New House". As the name implies it contains about 36 pictures of our new home. If you decide to look at the photos, I suggest looking at them in "Slide Show" mode.

I wanted to get a photo album set up and linked to the blog before leave on vacation this Wednesday. It's my hope to load some pictures to the photo album while we are home on vacation. Check out the pictures and let me know what you think. Later...Ron

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 27, 08:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, love the house, Kathy do you like your white kitchen cupboards? I loved mine. You really have decorated it beautifully, but I didn't see a guest room. Oh well, how long are you guys home for? We'll have to plan a shopping day, but not in downtown LeClaire. Maybe the outlet mall past Iowa City? Talk to you when you get here. Auntie Gail

 
At Mon Jun 27, 08:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie Gail, Thank you for the comment. Yes I love my Kitchen cupboards, they are very easy to wipe down and keep clean, of course I probably wouldn't have liked them if I still had little ones. I would have preffered oak but I do like these. And your right no guest room right now, but Kiel moves out August 19 to go down to Central Florida, then we will have a guest room. I plan on redoing his room.....so we will have room for you if you come to visit. I am counting on a shopping trip of course!!!! outlet mall sounds great we will be home on Wed, we get to Chicago at Noon and will rent a car and be at moms later that afternoon, can't wait to see you. Love Kathy

 
At Wed Jun 29, 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Will said...

Beautiful house! Kathy's looking pretty great, too! Hope to see it in September!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home