Friday, January 06, 2006

Debut


Tonight was extremley cool. Tonight the kids from our Youth Worship Band at church made thier public debut. The played at the coffeehouse at our church, they opened up for the church house band - "Piece's of the Wreck". (Yes our church has a house band) Anyhow, the guys from the youth group opened up before hand and did an INCREDIBLE job. I can't tell you how proud we are of ALL the guys in the band - Joe, Jake, Kyle, Steven and Katlin. I think they really impressed alot of folks tonight with the talents and abilites that God has given them. I've heard them many times before myself, but tonight was thier best performance by far. Take a look at the following pictures.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 11, 06:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto, Aunt Francie's comments. I can't wait to see Kat play the drums with the band. LOL GLDD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home