Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Toy


As you can probably see we got a digital camera for Christmas(Thanks Lana). Here is a picture I recently took of my family. This is of Kiel, Kathy and Katlin at the Old Spagehtti Factory in Atlanta. We took a short road trip to Atlanta the day after Christmas to check out the new Georgia Aquarium. We had a lot of fun hanging out together. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year. Will post more later - I've been quite a slacker in terms of posting.
Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At Thu Dec 29, 03:51:00 PM, Blogger Will said...

Great picture! Hope your camera has a timer on it so you can get in on the action! Merry XMAS!

 
At Thu Dec 29, 05:28:00 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Great pic. I wish I had a digital camera. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. We sure did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home