Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Barely Legal


It's hard to believe that this chubby jowled, rooster-haired baby will turn 21 this Friday! Where did all that hair go??? We're all off on Friday to go see this guy and spend the weekend with him in Orlando. I'm not sure of everything he has planned but I do know we're going to MGM Studios on Saturday, it's also Star Wars weekend at MGM which is why he chose to go. We're looking forward to hanging out with him, even if he isn't this cute anymore. I'm kidding Kiel - you're sort of cute in a strange sort of way. Happy 21st Birthday and we'll see you Friday.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 01, 01:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 
At Fri Jan 16, 09:29:00 PM, Blogger nancy said...

I ran across this site -it's been about 23 years - it's Jan.16 - tell your Dad "Happy Birthday" I'm glad to hear your all doing well..the pictures of your Mom and Dad is very good- I have some old photos I would like to get to you - alot of you but also some very old ones of your Dad and Gramma an Grampa Cravatta-I would like to make sure you get them-take care and enjoy life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home