Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Recess

Hear that? That was the bell signaling that it's time for recess, my favorite class. Kathy and I are both finished and don't have to be work until 11 July. Vacation has begun...actually tomorrow, tonight is all about packing and lists. We have to get up at o-dark-thrity to drive to Ft. Walton Beach so we can catch a plane to Chicago. Once we are there we'll pick up a car and drive to Iowa. We are going to stay at Kathy's mom's. Kiel will stay behind until he leaves for the Czech Republic on the 4th of July. But we are really looking forward to coming home and seeing our friends and family. We have alot planned, but as usual we won't even do half of it. I am going to try posting from Kathy's mom's (if she lets me). Hope all is well and I'll post more later. Take Care....Ron

Heard these words earlier today and they have stuck with me all day:

"What can seperate us from the love of Jesus Christ?....It's a mystery that I will not chase."

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 29, 01:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Wednesday and I spoke with you guys while you were in Ohio at the airport by now you should be in Chicago,Il getting the rental car and then heading on to Iowa. Have a good recess and tell everyone we say "hey".

Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home