Sunday, July 03, 2005

Having Fun

I must say that I have been having a good time since I've been in Iowa. Kat and I have played a couple of rounds of golf - which has been fun. We also spent a couple of days at the Cornerstone Festival in Bushnell, Illinois. Cornerstone was incredible, far better than I had imagned. I have alot on my mind concerning Cornerstone and will post more about it later - really enjoyed it. Until then I'll just say that the seminars/lectures/teachings were great as well as the music. Katlin really loved the concerts and bands. He was front row for all of his favorites and survived the mosh pits. Today we hung out at Kathy's parents and got ready for tomorrow's big July 4th Bash. Lot of people coming over. Mike (Kathy's step-father) made prime rib on the spit and it was incredible. The weather was great so we sat on the deck overlooking the river and ate dinner.

Tomorrow all the family is coming over in the morning so we can play on the river before the party starts. We plan on getting both boats out and skiing, tubing, jet skiing etc. Should be fun and if that's not enough we plan on playing the river again Tuesday. But now I'm wore out and ready for bed. Hope all is well and will update more later. Take care and enjoy your Independence Day!

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 04, 10:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th to ya all.
Got Kiel taken care of and took him to his sponsor's house. They just did the fire works for Lynn Haven and I thought I was across the pond. Just a sample of what our people are dealing with over there.Everything is fine at this end. Keep on enjoyin'.

love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home