Tuesday, August 23, 2005

PoKE Day 2

Today was better than yesterday. Well for me anyways. Kathy had to relieve this weekend with her customers and co-workers - makes it difficult to get past when you constantly have to explain it to people. But tonight we laughed more, smiled more and played around more. The three of us had a great dinner together and of course the bottle of Merlot didn't hurt. But normally or what is going to be normal from now on could be felt.

Then at about 8:30PM we spoke to Kiel. Which is great, I love to hear of his adventures of what he did and who he met. I love hearing about his classes and what kind of projects he'll be working on. Even the challenges and obstacles that arise easy to swallow. This whole experience is kind of like watching him learn to walk all over again and take his first steps on his own. It's very cool but much bigger. I can't tell you how happy and excited I am for him. That far out wheighs any anxiety I may have from missing him. And I do miss him...and I always will. But watching his life unfold is amazing to be apart of, even if I do have to hear it over the phone. But it's gonna be okay. Today was much better than yesterday. And hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home