Saturday, October 08, 2005

Time For Change? Nah, Just Bored

As you can tell I changed the background of this thing. Why? I don't have a clue. I guess I get tired of looking at the old background after about six months. But I also believe that I was just bored sitting here so I changed it. I have to tweak some things on it, like my links but it will have to do until I get bored again. Oh well.

Kiel made it home for the weekend. Got in yesterday afternoon. We're going to go to breakfast on the beach in a little bit. A fairly new place Kathy and I went to last weekend called 'Andy's Flour Power Bakery' - the omlettes and baked goods are great. After that I'm not sure what we're gonna do. Just hang out with the boys I'm guessing.

Hope everyone's well and enjoy the weekend. Time to go wake up my wife...

1 Comments:

At Tue Oct 11, 04:44:00 PM, Blogger Keith said...

Change is always good... especially from a $50! Good to hear all is well.. miss you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home