Thursday, September 22, 2005

So it's been awhile.....

Well…by the looks of it I haven't updated this blog in over two weeks. That is by far the longest I have went without putting a post up. We've been pretty busy lately which is part of the reason. The other part is that I was lazy and just didn't feel like posting anything. My Aunt Francie and Cousin (Mike) we here visiting from Illinois. They were here for over a week and stayed at my parents house. We had a good time while they were here - enjoyed seeing them again. But frankly I was glad to see them go cause we ate A LOT while they were here (kidding).

Everyone seems to be doing well. Kiel seems to be adjusting to school, his apartment and work. He likes his classes but he can't wait til he gets into his main Digital Media classes. Loves his apartment and being on his own away from mom and dad. He started a new job the other day at Barnie's Coffee at a Mall in Sanford. He says its just like it was when he worked at Starbuck's. He had another interview with a restaurant (Primo) inside of a Marriott Hotel Resort in Orlando. So we'll see what happens there. He says he's eating, watching his money and meeting some folks. Kiel also created a new blog/xanga - just click on the link to the side to get to it. So far he has been updating it quit a bit lately. He even had the nerve to tell me that I needed to update. Check out Kat's blog/xanga too - he has a couple of new post as well.

Not much new really. Just working and adjusting to Kiel being gone. I am and will be watching a lot of football on Sunday afternoons. My most lovely, incredible, wonderful, beautifully kid wife got me he NFL Sunday Ticket for Father's Day. Basically it's ALL Pro-Football games for the whole season. So I can watch whatever game I want whether it's being shown locally or not. Very Cool. It also has some nifty features which makes watching SEVERAL games at one time fun and easy. Hey - I'm shallow and I know it. What can I say. We had some new friends from church over this past weekend to eat Mexican food and watch football. It was a great opportunity to get to know them and hang out.

We need to have a garage sale soon cause it would be great to park a car in the garage at some point in time. The idea of using a garage as a garage instead of a storage shed seems appealing to me. But we need to get all the junk out of there first. Hopefully the weather will cool down in a few weeks and we sell all that stuff. I do promise this: Once it leave the garage, it ain't coming back. Wheter it gets sold or not - it ain't coming back. We also have some things we want to do around the yard this fall. Again, we it needs to cool off but we do have some things that need to be done. We want to extend our driveway a bit, we also need to get a couple pallets of sod and lay some sod. Then I want to put up a privacy fence in the back yard. I'll spare you the details but we're now able to get some of these things done. It will be nice to have some projects to work on once the weather cools off a bit.

Not much else for now. Maybe I'll post something with a little substance next time.

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 22, 11:23:00 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

I'd be the last to criticise... I started mine in june and have yet to attempt to edit the page. and i only have 3 posts. Oh well... one of these days i'll get motivated.

 
At Sat Sep 24, 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home