Sunday, August 06, 2006

You call this a post?

Pffffffff - (sound of dust being blown off the keyboard).

Hmmm...where do I begin. After nearly two months of not posting, I've decide that I probably should post. Awhile back I read that if you want to keep your 'blog audience' that you should post frequently. While I'm not sure that I ever had a 'blog audience', I'm almost certain that if I did, they are long gone by now. Anyhow, if someone just happens to stumble in here's an update of what's been going on as of late:

Kiel turned 21 in June - Katlin turned 17 in May - I turn 40something in a couple of days
Katlin went on a mission trip with our church to New Orleans
We all went to Iowa over the 4th of July and visited Kathy's family - We drove, Kiel flew.
Kiel stayed in Orlando over the summer, took a summer class, worked and got a girlfriend (Vanessa).
Katlin went to summer camp
When not on a trip of some kind Katlin worked bussing tables and hosting at Fridays

Other important items to note:

Football season is almost here - preseason started today. Life without football is meaningless.
Deep Fried Green Beans are incredible - TGI Fridays now offers them. You must try them
I find out everyday, that I still don't understand God's Grace. In the swimming pool of understanding God's Grace, I realized that I have only stuck my pinkie toe in the the shallow end of the kiddie pool.
I work alot.
Kathy is the only sane one in our family. The rest of us need professional help.
Kathy loves her puppy - while my feelings towards her could best be described as 'lukewarm' (towards the puppy, not my wife).

That's all I got - I'm spent . I'll try harder next time, I promise. Don't hate me.

6 Comments:

At Sun Aug 06, 09:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron, I could never hate my twin. Happy Birthday a couple of days early. I am a faithful reader of your blog, and do enjoy it. Can't wait for the cruise in October. Will be lots of laughs. Love you Auntie Gail

 
At Sun Aug 06, 10:25:00 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Welcome back to the blog world, sounds like a busy summer, we were up north the weekend after the 4th of July and we just got back tonight from going up there. Dan flew out of the Quad Cities because we had his children for the last month and he took them back yesterday. And wow, on the 40 something. I still have a longggggggggggg way to go until I get there.lol Happy early birthday.
Love your cousin Ami

 
At Thu Aug 10, 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Keith said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry Lauren and I couldn't stay down in FLA to join in the celebration... The vacation was awesome.. thanks for inviting us into your home for a few days and letting us join you at Eastgate. It's always a good time at the Cravatta house!!

 
At Mon Aug 21, 04:43:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Happy belated birthday cousin I just turn 43 so I am not far behind you am I. I can't believe how all the kids are growing up my middle child Trenton will be getting married in September he also has already made me a grandma. I am lovin it. Hope everything is going well with the family and all. Talk to you all later Ciao Peace out

 
At Wed Jan 31, 07:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! manufacture tires is zoloft safe for children zoloft a zoloft Shemale fucking woman 2fhot transvestites Diazepam 10mg express delivery P diddy birthday paris hilton nausea relief zoloft Phentermine finding maryland child support lawyers saab

 
At Sun Mar 04, 04:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Killington ski resort review kenmore dishwasher repair san diego Crack window washer Wanna be a model 12buy ambien big bear realtor Arizona gas appliances Medical journalsnegative effects adhd ritalin Allegra utah Cheap travel insurance hsbc fax software 2006 lamborghini gaillard spader Philips video conferencing kit drivers for windows xp Vw beetle owners club last minute cruises stationery stores downtown cleveland ohio Memphise car amplifier Webserver thurgau

 

Post a Comment

<< Home