Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Way I See It....


I've created a new blog called "The Way I See It". It's actually an extenstion of this blog. I'll continue to update this blog with information about what we're doing and what we're up to. But the new blog will be more for writing and expressing my thoughts and ideas. Anyhow I started out with a very simple and non-controversial subject: Election Day/Politics

Anyhow, for me the distinction will be good. It will be easier for me to update this blog if I know that I can simply write about the everyday goings on in our family. I'm lazy like that. Plus I like the idea of keeping the content of the two separate...don't ask me why but I do. Anyhow check it out, keep in mind it's new and it's work in progress. Check both of them out as I promise to post more.....(yeah right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home