Thursday, May 12, 2005

Live and Learn

Well, I thought I would like having music on blog. Come to find out I didn't like it for several reasons. After trying it for a couple of days, I realized a few things: it seemed too teenagerish, it got annoying hearing the same song start/restart each and every time the blog loaded. But then as someone pointed out, not everyone likes to listen to music while they read. I don't want people dreading to come to the blog because of a song that may bother them. I also don't want people to hit the Escape key each time to stop it from playing. Too much work to have fun. This blog can be annoying enough without adding music to it. So I removed the music and the post regarding it (sorry Kiel, we tried). What the heck? No blood, no foul. I gave it a shot and it didn't work out. Live and Learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home