Sunday, July 17, 2005

Home Again...This Time for sure!

I made it home from the boat show in Sarsota. What a long drive! Who knew Florida is so big? Anyhow, the boat show was great and went very well. I left very early this morning and got in around 12:30PM, just in time to sing the last song at church. Haven't had a chance to relax much since getting home, it's been a busy day. Katlin leaves in the morning for a youth trip to a theme park in Georgia, he'll get back some time Tuesday night. Kiel also get's back from the Czech Republic late Tuesday night. Looking forward to Kiel returning so we can hear all about his adventure.

This will be short and sweet since I'm very tired. I'll post more later, I still have a lot on my mind concerning some things that I experienced on vacation. But for now all I can think about is sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home