Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hey there...

Hey there...you remember me don't you? It's been awhile since we've talked hasn't it? Let me catch you up on some of the latest happenings around here. Last Friday we went to Tallahassee for concert - we met up with some of the kids from the church and had alot of fun. After the concert we drove down to Orlando to see Kiel. We spent Saturday and Sunday with Kiel and his girlfriend Vanessa, again we had a good time and enjoyed seeing them. They've been together now for six months - that's gotta be some time of record for Kiel. Another reason we went to Orlando was that Katlin got accepted to UCF (same school as Kiel) and we went down to look at it a bit. He hasn't decided if his is going to go there are not - time will tell.

Thanksgiving is next week in case you didn't notice. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year, yes even more than Christmas. I think I like the focus of it...no not the food. But the idea of being thankful and having my family around me makes me happy. Kiel will come home on Wednesday and Kathy's dad and his girlfriend will drive up from Sebring. Along with my parents we have a pretty nice Thanksgiving tradition going. I think we've all been meeting at our house for Thanksgiving for well over the past 10 years. As always I'm ready.

Kat's winding down his senior year. He's been busy with school and work. He got nominated for Homecoming Court - so went to all the activites associated with that. We ordered Graduation announcements the other night - made his graduation seem much more real. Kat has a lot to look forward to the rest of his senior year. He's done taking all his ACT and SAT's for college - he got the scores he wanted for his scholarships. Now he just needs to decide what he wants to major in and where he wants to go to school. He'll figure it out - he always does.

Kiel is well - loves his classes and studying digital media. Kiel is going to be moving into another apartment after the first of the year. Some good friends are losing a room mate so he is going to move in with them. It's only a couple of buildings away in the same complex so it's not to big a move. Kiel still is enjoying his internship at Ross Marketing - he is there graphics guy. All in all he seems to be enjoying college. (I think having Vanessa close by helps too).

Our puppy rules this house. Nothing seems to happen without running it by her first. I'm kidding but that dog really thinks she has to be involved in everything. Next week Kathy is taking her to get 'fixed' - I'm sure she'll be made at us for awhile. Kathy is good - working and taking care of me and Kat. I'm good - very busy at work - too busy actually. I thought as you got older you were supposed to work less? I wish that were the case.

Enough for now, I don't want to use up my daily allotment of words. Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home