Sunday, May 15, 2005

Whole Bunch of Nothing

We kept the weekend pretty quite and simple. Didn't do a whole bunch of anything except for today. We went to late church and then afterwards we went to 'Surf & Grill'. Surf & Grill is basically a cookout/hangout at the beach that our church does in the summer months. You know you're church is cool when you have a beach party after church. But the cool part is that we do Baptisms in the Gulf of Mexico during Surf & Grill. It's pretty cool and I always enjoy being there to watch them. I always look forward to going to Surf & Grill. We left a bit early cause Kathy wasn't feeling well. She felt nausated and her joints were sore. About half way home I started feeling the same way. We came home and slept cause we both are feeling like crap. She went to bed early and I'm on my way. Hopefully we can sleep this off.

We can't be getting sick, we've got a really busy week. We leave after work Thursday for Orlando. Kiel has orientation at UCF on Friday and we're going to look at apartments for him as well. We hope to see Kathy's dad in Avon Park on Saturday and play some golf with him. We'll head home on Sunday sometime. We found a church in Orlando that Kiel is interested in so we'll check it out on Sunday before heading home. Next Monday the 23rd is Katlins birthday (16). I'm going to take the day off and take him golfing. So I've got a four day week and a four day weekend which is very cool.

I'll try to write more later, I just haven't had the time lately. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home