Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Been Awhile

I haven't posted in awhile, nearly a week. I've simply been too busy with company and all. I had been pretty good about posting a couple of times of week until now. That's what I try to do is to post twice a week but it just didn't work out this week. Anyhow it's not a big deal. I'll want to try to post again before the weekend. I still have alot on my mind that I need to get out.

My mother-in-law and brother-in-law left today. Kathy took them to the airport in Tallahasse and they are in the air flying home as I type this. We had a good visit while they were here. We enjoyed seeing them and spending time with them.

We're all doing fine. The boys are busy with school and their activites. Work is crazy busy. I could work 24 hours a day for a month straight and still not catch up. Not much else new except we are going to see Todd Agnew this weekend in Bonifay. He is by far my favorite singer/music artist right now. The Lord really used his music to help me through a diffucult time a couple of years ago. I like him because he rocks - he doesn't play 'sanitized' Christian music. I just glad that he's going to be close, Bonifay is only an hour away. Anyhow I'm really looking forward to it. I believe our friends Dale and Karen are going to go with us.

Not much else - will try to do this again later when I'm not so wiped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home